Ozone Therapy is a medical therapy that has been used worldwide for over 50 years with dramatic success and safety. In North America Ozone Therapy has not yet been fully recognized by the medical authorities, however if you review our ever growing list of Ozone Doctors, you will see that it is being adopted more and more by formally ‘traditional’ medical practitioners. It is clear that Ozone Therapy works, and it is becoming one of the most useful tools in medical clinics across America and around the World. (See “A Review of Ozone Therapy Applications” to learn how ozone is being administered). If you are completely new to Ozone and are wondering what all the fuss is about, read our new section Ozone Therapy Basics and then come back to these articles.
What does it do? To briefly summarize, ozone accomplishes these very important tasks in your body:
1) Ozone is Anti-Aging (some of those Anti-Aging effects can be attributed to the following list of actions…)
2) Ozone Increases Oxygenation of your Cells (it has been proven that cancer and disease grow in poorly oxygenated tissues in your body).
3) Ozone Modulates your Immune System (for those with a weakened immune system, Ozone will boost the immune system. For those with Auto-Immune Disorders, Ozone will modulate the immune system to help to stop it from attacking healthy human cells.)
4) Ozone Increases Energy Production in your Cells (your cells need energy to be healthy; low energy levels mean that you and your cells will not be healthy and will age)
5) Ozone Increases the Activity of your “Anti-Oxidant Enzyme Systems”. This means ozone can reduce the oxidation levels of your body.
6) Ozone Reduces the level of acidity of your body (never mind the Alkaline Water…use Ozone!)
7) Ozone kills Bacteria, Viruses (and virtually all other disease causing organisms) on contact
8) Ozone Kills Cancer cells on contact