Dr. Carmen Huerta’s career has been focused on providing care to patients with chronic degenerative illnesses using allopathic medicine and/or growth factors, such as phytotherapy and homotoxicology.
She strives to promote a culture of whole-health within families, including nutrition, developmental growth and primary health care with an emphasis on natural remedies and alternative medicines.
Dr. Huerta’s career of over 20 years has many highlights including:
• 15 years working for Health Department of Mexico (in Jalisco)
– Head Physician at a 2,500 personnel medical base.
• San Carlos Clinic – Head Physician
• Indian National Institute (INI)
- Department of Health & Social Welfare
• University Of Guadalajara
- Medical Surgeon trained in Obstetrician field